Friday, July 8, 2011

Love Inks debut UK tour hits Brighton

Hello again,

After ducking out for the summer, we have another awesome show in September (plus we're still to announce our clubnight in September...). It features Austin, Texas band Love Inks, whose album E.S.P is one of the most addictive I've heard in recent months that's for sure. It's a dreamy pop gem of an album and I love it. It came out on bloody great Italian label Hell, Yes! (Crocodiles, Dum Dum Girls...) and is sure to be on many people's stereo over the summer.

The show is at Sticky Mike's Frog Bar on 27th September. Tickets are available from Resident Music (01273 606312), Rounder Records (01273 325440), Ape, Seetickets and WeGotTickets

I've already put one video up on the site (see what I did there?!), so here's another. It's not to my taste completely, but the song is rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment